AZL 5.56% 1.7¢ arizona lithium limited

AZL General Discussion, page-6088

1. 4,421 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3797
    So finally we had our red day.

In my weekly and other days, I had mentioned that we may have a red day during the week. It was good to get over that with just half a cent loss. We had a gain of 2c yesterday, so we have kept most of it. Our volume today was same as yesterday, around 29m shares traded. We finished at 14c, though our VWAP was 14.5c .

ASX Li stocks had a good day. The shares I track, average gain was between 5 and 6%. We lost around 3.5%, coming on the back of 16% gain yesterday..

We started strongly today and 15c was nearly bought. But I feel the big rise of yesterday without any news had a bit of overhang. But our VWAP average was still 14.5c - so that was really good. Before the week started, the target for me as I wrote in my weekly report was to finish between 14 and 15c. We started the week on 11.5c, so it would be good to finish in our target zone.

What next - I am hoping we can resume our forward journey tomorrow. Tomorrow ASX could be flat as we already got the green dow/asx which I mentioned yesterday. With our good VWAP today of 14.5c, I am really hopeful that we could finish closer towards the target of 15c. Lets hope so. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.