AZL 0.00% 1.6¢ arizona lithium limited

A good finish which could have been great. Yes, AZL on very good...

1. 4,801 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3941
    A good finish which could have been great
    Yes, AZL on very good volume of 90m shares traded, gained 1c to finish on 18.5c.
    ASX Lithium stocks trended the same. Of 28 stocks I track, average gain was 1 %.
    So what happened today - It seems the CR shares came to market today only. All my calculations done yesterday went kaput. Not to worry, there may be another 1 or 2 days where we may small gains only, till immediate CR sellers are dealt with. Then we should move to our mid 20s. Hopefully this time next week.
    We were looking very good today and at one stage a finish in 20s was on the cards. But it's no surprise some CR holders went for a quick profit and exit. Our VWAP average was 19c and that should have been a fair finish. On Wednesday when we finished on 19c and lot of apprehension was there, I had said that I will not be surprised if we finish on Friday same as Wednesday - meaning no loss in couple of days, so missed my target slightly. At that time I had thought CR shares would have come yesterday.
    What next - We are looking good. From my yesterday's expectations, we got ASX green, Li Macro recovered slightly, and CR was issued today. So we didn't get everything, hence missed 19 or 20 finish. But one good thing, the Li stocks losing 5% everyday has stopped. We are on a reversal, still need couple of days to confirm though. First stage - bleeding stopped, small gain - which was today. It's looking good for next week, and if ASX and Li macro behave, we should finish at least mid 20s if not higher by the end of the week. Enjoy your weekend and all the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.