AZL 5.00% 1.9¢ arizona lithium limited

AZL General Discussion, page-7331

1. 775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    dont agree with you that that they in for the ride for #1...they are here to develop the project.
    they will make $ as we making $...if project goes ahead we all filthy rich & i dont care if investors got cheap CR or directors get cheap options based on performance of company...they convert those options to shares to cash in our kitty.
    and it good we got bigger investors/funds into stock.
    did shares drop down in ass with any of the CR's...no...there confidence in company.
    do you think we not going to list on nasdaq when we up and running?...we need big investors/funds to be on share register.
    in a year its gone from 1c to 16.5c today...once drilling approved it 3x that to start.
    other milestones reached and you multiply that again.
    if you owned your own company and your company increased in value by 20x in year and had from nothing to 50 million cash & no debt would you begrudge giving your employees some reward?
    paul initially found project with help from doug & sold his interest in it for HWK shares & options.
    if im wrong someone correct me but that my understanding.
    the board has as much interest as we do (and perhaps more) to get project up & running.
    and whats wrong with paul being on DBO?...how will he lose focus?...if he left it as part of AZL(HWK) & didnt spin it off & ran it we wouldnt have said anything (except why wasnt it spun off) and really how much do they have to do with DBO?...they did plan on spending for drilling for next 3 years & can only drill in part of year due to weather & then wait on results?
    and you not happy as feel shares diluted but i bet if you got offered same deal as last CR you wouldve taken up offer as i wouldve.
    you just not happy we waiting for drilling approval still.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $31.24K 1.633M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 4009171 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1554333 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.