AZL 0.00% 1.6¢ arizona lithium limited

Posted this along, long time ago....Thought it was a good time...

1. 1,864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9737
    Posted this along, long time ago....
    Thought it was a good time to re-post, after Elon's tweet.
    Tesla did try and buy Cypress a few years back, but it fell through....I bet he had bought them now!!!
    Note the LCE price....12000!!! Its 5-6X that now.
    Securing supply is critical to survive, particularly at a cost base price. Imagine Tesla had partnered with a producer, while everyone else bought lithium on market. Their products, as well as being the most advanced, would be the most cost competitive in the market.
    My take on our comparison is below the table...

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3744/3744277-e419e9859bcaf2ca350c8a6eceb1a0d0.jpg

My view is the BLM will be approved in the near term, but I also really like the Lordsburg project, as I think brines have a big future in Lithium.

The Lordsburg Project sits within the playa lake system at the northernmost end of the Animas Valley, southwest New Mexico. The basin is an elongated feature bounded to the west by the Peloncillo mountains and to the east by the Pyramid mountains. The basin comprises clays, silts and sands, similar to the lithological sequence in the Clayton Valley. Further there is anecdotal evidence that highly saline fluids were intersected in a historical stock water well located in the basin.

Additionally, we have Kore building one of the biggest US. based battery plants down the road from us, as well as Tesla having massive interest in retrieving lithium from sedimentary clay.

The 1 million sq ft manufacturing facility, dubbed the KOREPlex, will support up to 12 GWh of battery cell production for the U.S. supply chain for lithium-ion battery cells that are critical to the future of electric vehicles, power grids and more. The facility will have the capacity to produce enough power for 3.2 million homes each year, the company stated in a press release. KORE plans to start construction of the facility by the end of the year with the goal of beginning production in Q2 2023, and have already signed abattery agreement.
    AND-
    KORE Power, the Idaho-based battery cell manufacturer that plans to build a West Valley factory, said Thursday that it had signed a battery development agreement with Zero Electric Vehicles, an Arizona electric vehicle startup.

And dont forget Tesla's failed attempt to takeover Cypress , see report above, one of our clay miner neighbors, who we compare favorably with.

Deal talks around Tesla acquiring Nevada-based mining company Cypress Development Corp. have fallen through, Bloomberg first reported.
    Tesla was recently holding acquisition talks with a Nevada-based mining company to advance its ambitious plan to source lithium from clay deposits in the US, but the electric-car company was unable to reach a deal. The mining of lithium is a key part of Elon Musk’s vision for Tesla’s future manufacturing process as the Tesla CEO looks to scale up his supply chain in pursuit of less-expensive and longer-lasting batteries. Musk has said that doing so will give the company a competitive advantage as electric cars become increasingly common. He also has said it will cut costs and enable a $US25,000 Tesla to be built and sold.

So lots going on and really puts a greater emphasis on the right time, right place mantra thats being spruiked by Paul.

Big future indeed...

Research, research, research guys....

All IMHO, Good luck everyone

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $71.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $8.871K 555.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 12597869 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 526376 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.