AZL 7.14% 1.5¢ arizona lithium limited

AZL General Discussion, page-767

1. 775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    most of those options were investor bonus options when we were market cap of 10-12 million...standard practice for sml cap raise.board getting more options to offset lower salaries...options if converted go back into company kitty.it in the interest of ALL shareholders that project moves forward and that includes board as they stand to gain as much as we do.the board will do what they need to do to get shareholder value...i.e spinning off gold assets to diablo.you have to be fair & say that this didnt hurt AZL price just the opposite.and DBO?...well free shares listed at 20c & about 17c now but saying that they werent worth anything to HWK share price so this a benefit to shareholders.i dont think board need to issue more options if some milestones reached...to be realistic we know BLM approval will come & we know what resource estimate will most likely be...they know on current resource estimate is planned 15-20 tpa on 15-20yr life,they know drilling will likely confirm 15-20tpa on 50 plus year mine life.they know when plant approved people will be swamping them with orders to buy lithium...they wont even have to go to them.we just need drilling approved & no doubt there already pre laid plans just waiting for dominos to fall for the rest.we have plenty of cash on hand & if directors getting shares or options in lieu of cash im all for it as long as that reflected in share price.if board member gets 45,000 shares & our shares go from 4c to 10c im not going to complain.i think pie will be so big even a few crumbs have potential to pay off your home or make retirement easier.to those people in panic about DBO first day where it traded below 20c i said once AZL shares up no one going to even worry about that...and same here with investor options with AZL...once it over 10c or once drilling approved no one will worry.i dont even think going forward they will issue more investor options...and if they do it will be 50c plus.biden giving incentives to mine strategic minerals i.e lithium....we probably wont have to pay much for plant (with state/federal incentives) & what we do pay might be loan (that we pay back in year one of production profit) or it might be where a supplier pays for plant & wants $ back in lithium or lithium contract.we just need to be patientAZL will be a cash cow for next 50yrs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $67.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $12.25K 875.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 5388847 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 2646681 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.