AZL 6.67% 1.6¢ arizona lithium limited

AZL General Discussion, page-7963

1. 437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 723
    Hi all,

For those interested, I called the BLM Kingman office this morning. I spoke to Brian who is the admin officer, Paul the lead case officer is currently away for two weeks. Brian said AZL is still undergoing environmental technical studies/hearings from the last he heard but he didn’t know anymore than that. He said best to speak to Angelica or Paul directly to gain further details. I asked for Angelica’s number as Paul was away, she actually works in the Colorado district not Kingman which he provided. Unfortunately no answer, as most of them are still working at home due to Covid and it was close to 4:00pm in Colorado us time, which is their knock off time, given that it is a Friday in the US and it is close to the weekend, I am not surprised she didn’t pick up. I have her direct line and will follow up next week to see if I can gain contact with her and report back to everyone if she provides me with any further insights.

I also contacted Paul Lloyd directly via email a couple of months back and received no response. It was mainly to do with discussions around securing water rights (the previous capital raise at 7.5 cents touted this is what some of the money was intended for) and whether he could give me a general update on BLM process. It is clear to me that AZL is seriously behind in their schedule as they have evidently been tied up dealing with the rigmarole of the BLM process and trying to comply as best as possible.

From what I have gathered thus far, US projects are moving at snails pace and who knows how long until judgement day. It is going to be another long year by the sounds of it. Cheers, CP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.