AZL 7.89% 1.8¢ arizona lithium limited

AZL General Discussion, page-8801

1. 417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 698
    @GoSpaceMan

Based on review of your profile, you first posted on AZL 16/11/2021, my first post on AZL forum was 13/10/2021 so yes I have been posting here longer than you, the price was also four cents at this stage which confirms I was a holder pre our share price growth. I also had this stock prior to this date and setting up a HC account. Recently as in the last six months, so yes that is correct. Everyone who has a different opinion is accused as ‘life free’ on this forum but if you actually went through all of my posts on HC then you would realise that we are completely two different people who post on completely different stocks. I also have provided significant value add to holders since joining HC, hence my accumulation of followers and likes per post. You seem like all you do is post on AZL and so does Life free so if anything I could insinuate that you are one of the same but I am not myopic like you so I won’t bother, see how easy that is to jump to a pre determined conclusion without reviewing any of your prior posts.

You have not shared your supposed email correspondence with Paul on Friday (I will wait) and didn’t address any of the points I raised so typical investor who is misguided and doesn’t consider the risks associated with his investment. I have always said I have owned this stock and have not bought any more stock since the low cents ranges not because I don’t believe in the project but because the risk vs rewards isn’t there for me at the moment. I wanted to make 10x my investment and I was pretty confident in doing so when the price was in the low cent ranges. Too many milestones are yet to occur. I also have enough capital in this stock from my initial couple of purchases and therefore am not interested in risking more money until the company ticks off a few more boxes (water rights, receives an outcome on BLM, further drilling results etc).

I also haven’t been impressed on how the company has handled their communication and correspondence to the market to date which is my opinion only, others may disagree which is totally fine.

The problem with being involved in litigation is the opportunity cost of your investment. I.e you don’t know how long the proceedings will be deliberated on, you may be waiting another 1-3 years for significant share price appreciation and lots can happen during that period of time. It also significantly pushes back the timeline for eventual production. It is costing you money by holding as the share price will be stagnant and you could have been investing in other opportunities in the meantime.

This has been the problem here with continuous delays to approval timeframes, hence why the price has been stagnant for a while. Most investors (internal and external) have made up their mind, you either hold and are simply waiting for the decision from BLM or you consider it to be too high of risk at the moment and would prefer to wait until BLM have provided their decision to the company. Each to their own, as all investors have different risk vs reward tolerances. I am certainly hoping we receive approval just as much as any other holder, as I stand to make a significant return on my investment.

@Britmix

That is correct Paul is involved in LRD or lord resources which coincidentally has an Australian based lithium project that is in a timber reserve which has been waiting to receive approval for the last two years. The project has changed hands multiple times as everyone else seems to have put it in the too hard basket. Have a look at my sole post on there for reference which also has a good informative video on the project, I don’t hold it as it is way too early stage for me and too much risk for me. Cheers, CP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.002(7.89%)
Mkt cap ! $82.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $98.19K 5.470M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 4243849 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 1695366 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.27pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.