AZL 5.26% 1.8¢ arizona lithium limited

AZL General Discussion, page-8802

1. 746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    For most of these reasons I made my exit at the beginning of May. I was in HWK around 4c average, held and topped up on the way up. Held through it all and believed the story would come to fruition.

But after March 30th, the clearly premeditated switch from talk of BLM approval to a large cap raise, it became clear to me we could be waiting a long time. I slowly made my mind up and considered the high risk of a recession which seems more imminent than BLM approval at this stage, and I pulled the trigger to switch the majority of the profits to a near term LCE producer.

I believe the clean energy transition is here to stay, but I want to make sure I'm confidently invested in companies who will realise the near term benefits, and not just holding on to a dream for years down the track.

I hope for everyone else who's holding on through thick and thin that you all see results and the progress that you're hoping for.

And as a prior long term holder (I've been posting from the first page of this thread), I don't believe CP is posting a point of view that should be immediately rejected.

Good luck everyone, I'll keep reading these threads just to make sure Wognutz is keeping LF in check biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $80.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $237.9K 13.22M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1440797 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 2008049 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.