AZL 0.00% 1.8¢ arizona lithium limited

hi Koala Report of the well being 600ft deep is accurate. We are...

1. 3,381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 783
    hi Koala
    Report of the well being 600ft deep is accurate. We are only drilling up to a limit of 300ft therefore not an issue.
    LF bringing this up only reminds ppl this is not an issue.

I also totally agree with @Stocki these guys have got time to keep up with the AZL thread and post essays yet they admittedly sold. Must be exciting to keep soo involved and put the time and dedication into a company / post.

LF we all know is against the project and rightly so as IT is a native and if I were in its position I would do what I can to deter ppl from investing. It is a sign of desperation and will not convince anyone not to invest but at least it can tell it's grand kids I did what I could but it was inevitable as their social media posts and ambulance chasing lawyers have confirmed.

These other downrampers on the other hand are obviously hoping price goes down so they can get in cheaper which it has so like Marc I firmly believe they will get back in. Hopefully they don't get too greedy and get in before the announcements come flowing in which we know should be soon given some are already behind indicated timelines.

I'm expecting news from the recent trip as having Brett, Matt, Doug and Paul in Arizona and New York means further action / progress would have been made in moving the project forward. I would be disappointed if we didn't get an update this week but I definitely won't sell.

Sentiment will change to the lithium market in general, progress / development will only mean an increased Mc / sp irrespective of economy. The US needs to get into lithium in a massive way as they are way too behind to keep up with future demand.
    It's disgraceful to think the US will have to rely on China for lithium and they can not afford to be vulnerable given their standing in the world. They have an opportunity to become for lithium what Saudi Arabia is for Oil.

Irrespective of current climate AZL will come out bigger and stronger than most if not all other lithium players with a gigantic tier one battery grade resource at big Sandy, another resource at Lordsburg, excellent experienced key stake holders in key positions, plenty of cash in the bank and a location which many are calling the hub of Lithium in the US who are desperate to advance lithium projects.

Ppl talking about LRD is nothing but a distraction. It is totally irrelevant to AZL.

Good luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $80.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $217.2K 11.92M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 489491 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1312837 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.