AZL 0.00% 2.1¢ arizona lithium limited

AZL General Discussion, page-8844

1. 775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    agree with you there coto.
    i havent read posts for a few days & now scrolling thru & you see a certain poster & aliases doing the same old thing and trying so hard to scare people into selling so they can pick up the scraps ...it just shows desperation.
    so in last week or so it was about the aquifer...then the imaginary lawsuits that supposedly filed without any proof...weve gone from drilling wont be approved because of butterflies (that my favourite) or because midterms soon..to not being permitted to aquifer issues.
    or we had the habitual downramper & aliases comparing us to thacker pass issues (different state,different issues) and that shares he allegedly owns that better like bradda...but they next to us arent they?..and lower grade?..so same imaginary issues like butterflies (that still my favourite now) would apply to bradda?
    weve had big fund manager goldman sachs saying lithium bull market over...but then seen buying these same shares..lol.
    i guess at least we not still posting about angry ranchers with guns or endangered tortoises that not on AZL land.
    im just waiting to hear that they found the sasquach (brother of the yeti) on AZL land.
    then we started with usual poster bagging out Ausenco....then we bagging out paul lloyd again because he owns a handful of shares in LRD with a $9million MC (he owns $20k worth plus options that go in his super fund) and that somehow this a conflict of interest? really?
    then we saying he never replies to emails etc...well the times he replied to me were within minutes (and im not a big $ holder by any means).
    then we had the usual i rang BLM & they told me this stories again...yeah BLM wont tell you anything & AZL cant comment on specific confidential talks with BLM & can only tell you they confident of getting approval based on interactions with BLM.
    anyhow...thankfully it wont be long now & Ausenco report due & closely followed by BLM approval & then a lot of these fake posters with multiple accounts go when the price goes NORTH..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $93.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $85.38K 4.085M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 3125037 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 612298 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.