AZL 5.00% 2.1¢ arizona lithium limited

AZL General Discussion, page-8917

1. 209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    I agree here, LF is not this nimble to be seen in the publicly protest arena to protect his senior role. We should be careful about public shaming a persons.

Lets say the person in question from his HC account activity, has a high level of literacy and linguistics skills and has also studied at several universities throughout the US. He personally enjoy correcting individuals who make grammatical errors (masking a potential inferiority complex). Was born in/near AZ and then spend this childhood in a regional with an indigenous population during his schooling. He has empathy for this population because of past injustices and racial discrimination conducted by the broader community (rightly so) and there is a possibility he was bullied himself during this period. He does not belong to an indigenous tribe since he lacks courage and proudness of this race and only refers to them in the third person. In his adult life, he has spend a lot of time researching the interaction between the Indian tribes and the early pioneer settlements, housing and social changes, impacts of European religions, in the regions surrounding AZ into Mexico. He has also been involved in some public art displays of Indian horse drawing from this period. He is a silent non-dominate member of activism group involved in the past protests at Kingman by his former connections. His political views are almost a hard left Democrat with a zealous dislike of Republican including any central viewpoints. He has clear understand Government processes throughout his education/career but he also blinded by his political bias. Lastly for some reason he used his real name on yahoo account to troll AZL. This profile does not match guy displayed, I believe not.

I respect constructive negative options to my own but consistent uncontrolled trolling comes with its own risks. Most people forget the internet is open media.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $93.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $71.14K 3.491M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1273970 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 2298878 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.