AZL 0.00% 1.7¢ arizona lithium limited

AZL General Discussion, page-8989

1. 1 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Hi everyone,

Long term holder in AZL since HWK days with average 2c buy in price. I'm the chilled retail investor who has about 800k shares in this because like many, I saw the opportunity of supply chain shortages in the short-medium term (2-5 years) in the sunrise industry of EV's.

I've been browsing HC silently over time and check out the AZL chats regularly. I look at it like a subtle way to check the pulse of what's going with the stock. Believe it or not, if you take the good and the bad, it helps you get an idea of general sentiment.

If you manage to look at the macro view and sift through the tons of crap - the idea of these forums is a knowledge share and you can pick up tidbits of extra information that can help you understand the fundamentals a bit better. Let's face it, most of us here work 9-5 jobs and have high hopes for this industry/company to take off and be a multi-bagger. There's nothing wrong with that, but let's face it, most of the people here (myself included) have ultra limited knowledge as to the mechanics of lithium mine from a technical perspective and that's ok.

Those who contribute positively to these forums actually help in deepening our knowledge in certain areas that are unknown to us - the same way that dc1234 informs newer/intermediate traders on daily movements, chart patterns and speculative chart reads.

It doesn't take much to keep things light and informative but I feel like most of the issues here come from everyone's emotional ties to their holdings and not being able to keep their shit together when the market moves and fluctuates. I get it that your cash positions are all different and you would like it to hit 20c because you're going to Bali in August or whatever, but no one gives a sh** here about that. So many of you that support AZL are now changing your minds now that market has gone semi-bearish and that's ok but don't downramp it because it didn't meet your expectations within your desired time frame - that's your problem, not ours. You have to remember 'it's not about timing the market, but about time in the market'.

One thing is clear - the fundamentals for AZL and the EV sunrise industry haven't changed, but the macro-economic fundamentals have changed a bit with monetary policies coming into play after an insane 2 years of money printing and 'support' for our economies therefore affecting investor/trader sentiment. If you haven't gathered yet, one of the biggest bull markets happened at a time where the world was closed, millions of jobs lost and we were navigating tough times. It was inevitable that things would recorrect before moving forward again in few months time.

Yes we all want BLM to come through but everyone needs to relax - it's not even been a year yet so I'm sure it will come through in due time. But wait - they said 'imminent' or 'end of Q1' you will answer back. If you want insight into what goes on in US government transitions and the way the departments work, I recommend you read The Fifth Risk by Michael Lewis (yes the guy from Big Short) and you'll see that these things can take time. If Biden is saying EV nation by 2030, they will put in place the priorities to make it happen over the course of a few months. You guys need to stop picking every word that comes from announcements an interpreting them as final. The arguments in this thread sound like a bunch of 'tough guy investors' who are actually super insecure and need to come to a public forum every time the stock moves half a cent for reassurance that their gains are going to be safe.

The company is moving forward, the industry is moving forward and the economy is re-correcting itself slightly. It's like a triangle with 3 data points that all affect each other in correlated ways.

Keep sharing, be objective and stop sharing your emotions on here and if someone says something you don't like, block them and move on.

All the best to everyone!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $76.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $50.70K 2.888M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 5104216 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 2301451 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.