AZL 5.00% 1.9¢ arizona lithium limited

Someone on another stock had asked me which stocks I look at for...

1. 4,385 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3775
    Someone on another stock had asked me which stocks I look at for US Lithium - because I write it in my daily report. That poster felt that we are in bear market, so felt there is no point as we will be soft for the whole year.

My reply over there is relevant here as well, hence posting the same -

I check - LIT, ALB, SQM, LAC, LTHM, PLL - to get general idea.

Yes, agree, the sentiment is poor now, but sometimes its difficult to say how long it will last. Same way as the Li sector few weeks was looking very strong, and changed in just few weeks, so reverse can also potentially happen. Lets see.

Also, if you look at US Li stocks, most are up from where they were one month back. That doesn't seem to be a bear market phenomenon to me. Whereas if you look at ASX Li stocks, most have had a good fall.

Lithium is a global commodity with demand/supply to be met by different geographic regions. So if US stocks are doing all right, the macro is still very good. It could be that ASX will catch them up if US Li stocks keep going up. It may work as a lag, but eventually it will catch. This is why I am interested in US Li stocks patterns. One point to note though is that ASX Li and US Li had a different trajectory. If we compare ASX small to mid caps, they had a spectacular rise of 200 to 300% in many stocks which when we compare with these big US stocks, they didn't have that big a rise. so our fall is also bigger. But if macro and US stocks keep moving up, there is a good chance ASX Li will catch up. Wee have a local factor of EOFY sell, but it has already done 70-80% of its job. There is still left, but slowly with stocks at low level, it will start becoming attractive. In the end, every one is speculating, including me, so lets see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $31.24K 1.633M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 4009171 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1554333 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.