AZL 5.56% 1.9¢ arizona lithium limited

AZL General Discussion, page-9324

1. 11,204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4622
    It will be an interesting day on the asx, my feeling is a green day but it could easily be a red day too. You just have to look at the US markets jumping up and down like a yo yo when the rate hike news broke late in the trading day. It seems there was some confusion about how to handle it. On one hand it’s worrying that rates are finally trending up in a big way and there will now be consequences across the entire economy, plus the feds rhetoric says there is more to come. On the other hand it’s done now and we move along until next indicators hit the market. Plus it looks like the substantial hike was already priced in from the reaction of the previous 2 trading days.

I am long on this regardless so I’m not concerned with fluctuations in the next couple of weeks, I just want tax time out of the way. But I do think we have a bit of a choppy couple of weeks ahead. There will be plenty of bargains to be had at these levels and I think the traders will enjoy the up and down movements in the short term.
    Last edited by coto: 16/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $85.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $59.77K 3.291M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 2390126 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 2220023 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.