AZL 6.25% 1.5¢ arizona lithium limited

AZL General Discussion, page-9527

1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    I bought at 6.6c, and have watched lithium shares track about the same trajectory recently as that maybe of solarium businesses when they were banned back in the late 90's. But then i'm wondering what will be powering all these electric vehicles that are going to be built, and in many cases actually mandated by law by various companies as ICE vehicles are phased down if not necessarily out.

Unless these new vehicles come with pedals between the legs or no floors so you can Freddie Flintstone them along, I'm sure lithium will still be a required commodity, and particularly if the West wants to not rely on supply from countries that are not particularly friendly. It's just illogical in my eyes, maybe like how the tech bubble burst in 2000 but everyone uses the products now. Maybe it's a bit like that. I'll hold mine and maybe buy a bit more if it keeps dropping because there's absolutely no logic to this crash in the Li sector. Moreso with producers too like PLS which I hold too....

Again, the sentiment i actually have right now is WTF, as the four mentioned really don't explain what this is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $67.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $11.35K 738.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 2940132 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 3117577 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.40pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.