AZL 0.00% 2.1¢ arizona lithium limited

AZL General Discussion, page-9565

1. 3,091 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217
    I'm not against "any mine in Arizona," and in fact own shares in several Arizona mining companies. I'm not the one who brought up monarch butterflies and milkweed (a plant that does exist, you can look it up) -- I just pointed out that the geologists at BLM in Kingman, working on AZL, mentioned them in relation to another mine's application. I also thought it would be useful for AZL followers to know that Paul and Angelica have their plates full with two other recent mine applications, but that information has been deleted as off-topic.

I have been wondering whatever happened to Retail1554 because he hasn't appeared here or on the other site recently. I would value his Colorado perspective on whether 20 parking spaces are enough for a building with 300 employees. Technically, there's no NEPA website, it's the BLM website that contains AZL documents related to many federal regulations, including NEPA.

Arizona is in the Lower Colorado River Basin. The state of Colorado is in the Upper Basin. For the first time, it appears likely that the Upper Basin will have their water allotments cut back because of the Southwest drought. This might color Retail1554's view on whether there is enough water to mine, and manufacture sulfuric acid, in Arizona. A recent article quoted a scientist in Boulder, Colorado, looking out his window and wondering if the grass lawns would have to be removed. How big is your lawn, Retail1554?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $93.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $85.38K 4.085M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 3125037 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 612298 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.