AZL 0.00% 2.1¢ arizona lithium limited

I actually managed to stop what I was doing and catch the...

1. 1,804 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 408
    I actually managed to stop what I was doing and catch the webinar, key takeaways on my “impressions”:

- He must have said production in Q1 2025 about 5 times, So there is a clear target and motivation for everyone to get behind on Prairie arriving on time and within budget. Look at the vesting conditions of the performance rights to management, we have some clear alignment here around long term wealth creation. A plus for all long holders.
    - Big Sandy is so on the back burner, it was almost like “don’t worry about my old son, check out my new adopted son!” There was almost a backhanded attitude around lead time to production, although some emphasis was placed on ESG credentials.
    - The big smile on his face when asked about whether there is potential to partner with battery makers on Prairie. Big tell. Are they currently talking to people? I actually suspect so. There is a clear enhancement to the communications and investor relations strategy at AZL and they are trying to spotlight something very big here. Whether they get there or not remains to be seen, but the ingredients are in place to really launch this company if they hit big on the chemical process and offtake arrangements. Huge upside. There’s a director sitting in New York ready for the bat phone to ring.
    - The emphasis on their R&D center in the USA. Love the “stuff them we’ll do it ourselves approach”. Emphasis on Mr. Rabe being top 5 globally. Big call, I don’t know, but I hope so! More upside potential on patented approach to a new extraction and refinement method.
    - The margins are going to be huge! Hard rock mining sounds like a computer running Windows 95. So dated now. Leeching and processing and mining method killing opex for hard rock, and our recoveries are expected to be 90% plus. If it comes true, this is industry changing stuff.
    - Location to rail and customers, environmental data and work already off the shelf due to locality of the oil and gas industry in the region. Stable government close with political support, working with a local indigenous engineering group. How many green ticks are we up to now?
    - Modular approach to development and scale up also emphasised. Another unique aspect to attract potential financiers and strategic partners. Basically pay as you go.

I understand some technical and financing risk remains in the short term, but we still have a good chunk of working capital on hand, so what I missing here folks?
    Last edited by Crosby: 30/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $93.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $2.915K 137.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 12258293 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 2810701 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.47am 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ 9884
Last updated 10.36am 06/06/2024 ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.