AZL 4.76% 2.2¢ arizona lithium limited

Such a genius. just replying to your gimmick because its Friday,...

1. 4,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3739
    Such a genius. just replying to your gimmick because its Friday, its your lucky day.
    I wish we had more like you on HC. If we get more like you. most here would be millionaire, if not billionaire. With a wisdom you have, I am assuming you are billionaire.. Or is it? Or are you a desperate troll looking for a brownie point from "ha ha"? Very possible. But you make an effort, trolls also should get some recognition - I am providing you one, but "ha ha" will give you a much bigger pat so that you can have a nice sleep.
    So you want to get in at 1.3. Do you realise that a profit from 2 to 3c, then again 2 to 3c, is 100% profit. So if you were clever, wouldn't be easier to get two 50% rather than one 100%? Did I talk logic? Sorry? Also I did not understand - why will you buy at 1.3? Oh, is it just for making an argument. If it goes to 1.3, it might as will goes to 0.3, have you thought of that? Sorry my mistake, if you could think, why would I say that. I get it. I know you have a problem. No one takes you seriously. You have "ha ha" to come back to for any serious problem in life where people just don't ignore you. Don't worry. you will do well. Both you and "ha ha" have nothing better to do. Both not interested in stock. Its how how to reduce my miserability. I get it. I have no problem with that. I even feel pity for you - I can understand how miserable you are. But I am sure you will do better. Instead of trolling thru all posts, waiting for an opportune time where price is decreasing and your post may make sense, you could just live your life. I know its know easy, having wasted all your life doing useless things, but in old age pain can be reduced . All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $93.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $26.4K 1.2M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 11030486 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 2974069 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.