AZL 0.00% 2.3¢ arizona lithium limited

It's come to my attention that there is misunderstanding in...

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1657
    It's come to my attention that there is misunderstanding in the general lithium investment community surrounding brine and clay projects. It's common knowledge that there are only two countries in the world right now with hydroxide plant, Australia and China. EUR/CRML has plans to build in Saudi Arabia partnering either OIG... but what of brine and clay? This is another reason why AZL stands out for us.

With soon to be proven DLE on Prairie, the other critical piece of the supply chain puzzle is, akin to hydroxide plant for spodumene, turning that lithium brine into end product (or clay from Big Sandy). So I think it's important to point out the CFRO part of the equation - it is akin to building a billion dollar hydroxide plant if to compare to a spodumene project. It is a huge deal especially if both brine and clay can be processed with the same methodology producing the same LCE end product. No other company I'm aware of are working on CFRO in North America to then bring up to scale other than AZL.

Now I'm sure Albemarle has downstream processing capabilities but not is not nearly enough. Investments have been sucked up by battery manufacturers, anode, cathode, even mining to some extent but not nearly enough, but even more so as hardly even there, chemical refining. I touched bases on this before with Exxon entering the seen so although I can't categorically confirm, pretty sure they're working to switch some of their chemical assets/resources (think engineers) towards that goal... but AZL thanks to Rabe is quite ahead of that game.

Food for thought in long-term outlook of the emerging American lithium battery supply and value chain. Don't discount the importance of the LRC and why Prairie Lithium, out of other competitors signed M&A with Arizona Lithium.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6033/6033522-bc74ee129ae9c9de114b735c9f87e5f4.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $102.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $325.7K 13.86M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2764430 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 376571 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ 1565891
Last updated 15.47pm 17/05/2024 ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.