AZL 0.00% 2.2¢ arizona lithium limited

AZL General Discussion, page-280

1. 198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    This price rise is different to the last 6 + months ago, anticipation and progression of the drilling announcement has been long winded. currently the sharemarket order volume is 38k Buy 8 K sell , super positive......... what should the AZL market cap currently be based on the companies current situation ????? 240M(3 x todays price ) I feel this market cap represents the current situation ................
    I slightly value the potential of the Blumberg at this stage , what has he implemented yet, he has much potential going forward. lets hope he can build a powerhouse team. I look forward to what to see what he can do. I believe he has added any value yet this might have a little bit to to do with the stall in the sp when his options where disclosed. which is factored in now. going forward lets see if he can build the team structure.
    The current price rise is basically a market realization of the current opportunity / holding plus a little impatience as we are hoping for a drilling approval....
    putting all this aside, big sandy is current approved 320K tons of 99.? tested battery high grade lithium. and minable.... I would like to see some further advancements getting project to a feasibility / production ..... call it phase two current approval and future drilling results.
    either way an exciting day , good luck to everyone , comments welcome ... DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $98.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.