AZL 4.55% 2.3¢ arizona lithium limited

you are right Coto the entire economy has shifted and bigger...

1. 3,253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 732
    you are right Coto the entire economy has shifted and bigger than that the entire world continues to shift with 100% of cars sold by 2040 expected to be ev's. Lithium is in more demand today than it was 6 months ago. More eom's have committed billions, governments have committed trillions to this space and production has not sky rocketed, what does that tell you for the long term strength of the market? If you are going to start gambling picking bottoms that's your choice but I'm in this for the future. AZL will not only be producing at Big Sandy but can potentially be a game changer for lithium extraction potentially working with ev manufacturers, battery manufacturers and every other man and their dog that needs lithium which is a huge space. AZL in my opinion will be a market leader, our grade is king, our direction is strong with our existing resource and opportunity at BLM, cashed up with over 50 mill, research facility which will be operational this year and then ofcourse we have Lordsburg which Brett is a huge fan of. Our priority is Big Sandy given the advancement of the project and I'm confident AZL will be successful.
    Good luck to all holders and to those that sell but keep in mind, trying to predict when BLM will drop is not possible, sell at your own risk but know this approval will send us to new levels.
    Back your convictions and don't be manipulated by insto's, the media and random posters on social media platforms. DYOR
    Last edited by Magic2000: 28/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $88.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $143.4K 6.055M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2326882 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 839775 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 4.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.5¢ 2.2¢ 4037291
Last updated 15.59pm 29/04/2024 ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.