AZL 4.76% 2.2¢ arizona lithium limited

A bit rich since you have your agenda of rainbows and lollipops....

1. 11,028 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4561
    A bit rich since you have your agenda of rainbows and lollipops. Plenty of times in the past you have predicted the share price was about to take off and tried to encourage others to buy in on the verge of a ‘massive run’. Each time you say something bullish, the share price has fallen back in this channel, whether it was low 7c or 8c range. Each time we are at 10 or 11c I warn of this imminent pull back and posters like you question it all and laugh at me for saying we are in a recession or about to crash. Each time you belittle me, guess what plays out? What I said comes true and the share price falls back. I never once attack posters or give people a hard time for losing money on the pull backs. IMO, It’s good to educate people that this is going to continue until we get BLM approval and have news and exploration activities to share. Right now we are exposed to markets. It looks like there are plenty of people in the boat of losing money by buying in recent highs around 10c going by several comments of the past week. A lot of disappointed holders questioning why it’s pulled back and they are in the red...It seems to me you are just upset I am right about this trading channel. If you have ignored me like you said, not sure how you could read my comment saying I’m here to help people. More of your nonsense exposed..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $98.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $7.116K 331.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 12230366 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 2685368 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.27 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ 657975
Last updated 15.56pm 06/06/2024 ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.