AZL 2.08% 2.4¢ arizona lithium limited

AZL General Discussion, page-9836

1. 10,890 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4510
    Hey DC good points! However, I disagree that oil prices are down - Oil has been trending in the $105-$125usd range for the past couple of months now after settling from near all-time highs at the beginning of the Ukraine conflict. It is currently $114usd (I checked just a few minutes ago). Anything above $70usd is a bullish oil market and most oil companies are profiting above those prices. News that OPEC countries won't reach production targets, news that Russia will be further limiting supply to the EU, and geopolitical unrest in South American countries such as Ecuador and Venezuala are creating risks of production halts. Protestors are now actively targeting oil production facilities as they know it will bring the most attention to their cause. Unfortunately for the global economy, oil looks as bullish as ever.

I am still holding tight on AZL. I do expect a mini relief rally this week in these better US market conditions. However, I believe it will be a short-lived rally and by the first week of July (coinciding with the next 0.75point rate rise), we will get further declines in the US market and therefore everywhere else around the world. Today's action was positive - High volume and decent tree shakes, washing out many sellers on the way up, meaning the next leg up will be easier to get to. 9.5c early today, likely 10c early tomorrow if US markets have a good night. Good gradual stepping stones to round out the week.

I still believe we are deep in a bear market so a sell above 11c is my short/medium plan. If BLM approval hits the market or there is an indication its coming soon I will likely hold because there will be massive newsflow keeping the buyers interested during the rest of 2022. If it doesn't arrive then newsflow is much less and we retreat much lower. However, in comparison to most of our lithium peers on the ASX we are in a much better position. $55M in funds to ride out the bear market, and we are not entering construction and mining-related activities in a high inflation environment which would severely impact the finances. Overall it is a good hold for many, but for me I will take the profits when they are there and reinvest at lows because I believe this will be a very cyclical remainder of 2022 for the Lithium market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $107.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $26.44K 1.073M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 11437004 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 602990 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.09pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 3.77 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ 1992633
Last updated 15.05pm 24/05/2024 ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.