AZL 6.25% 1.5¢ arizona lithium limited

AZL Weekly Report, page-140

1. 3,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 788
    thanks DC
    One thing these last 2yrs have proven is that analysts have no idea. The market is its own beast that does what it wants when it wants. If analysts were correct they would all be retired so nothing but a media circus talking about doom and gloom. Love your analysis, you have been on the money and sounds like in the money so good luck to you. I don't trade, I've been holding for 18 months now and hope we go for a run before BLM arrives as im personally expecting between 30 and 40c post drilling approvals minimum.
    fingers crossed BLM pull their finger out and issue our permits this year. I feel once the land staking is sorted with BH this year we will be ready to start drilling, BLM can't issue us with a permit until that's sorted. AZL im confident will do what it takes to reach a deal with the Hulapai tribe who we all know have come round minus 10 or so protesters that turned up to the last protest in September of last year during their weekend of rage which didn't really eventuate.
    The natives will ultimately decide what is best for them and their future generations and as social media pages have stated many times before shutting down, pretty much the entire tribe are 'sell outs' according to people I won't name for agreeing to work with AZL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $67.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $44.90K 2.827M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 9743154 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 407432 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.