AZM 0.00% 3.2¢ azumah resources limited

AZM getting ready to run........

1. 4,688 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1065
    Ibaera came in and there was a cap raise that all shareholders could have partaken in it without any "placement to mates" - which is good.

In addition, shareholders with the balls could apply for extra - and get what they asked for - which I did.

I must add that I did so in order to lower my average cost.

The directors of AZM are much the same as those for Castle Minerals (CDT).

I have bailed out of CDT - rightly or wrongly - following the recent rally - but I did make three times my money - which was pretty good - even if I had to wait 18 months for the payoff!

If I can get 6.5c or more for AZM, then I will be a happy chappy a second time.

Ibaera are smart guys and they are there to drill holes and have had a chance to review the targets - and everything else - before they stumped up the money.

If they are getting half the company at the equivalent of the current share price, I do not understand why investors are not crawling all over AZM at low 2c level.

If AZM/Ibaera can identify another 500,000 - 1,000,000 oz within close trucking of the Wa Project, then the the economics will improve dramatically and then it will be a race to get project finance lined up and build the project.

The Ibaera boys are not sticking money into the company at the equiivalent of 2c in the hope of making 2.5c - they will be looking to multiply the value of their investment 5-10 times.

A significant lift in reserves at a grade of say 2g/t will see this stock return to favour and all the selling at 2.1c and 2.2c will disappear and sellers will pull their orders at 2.3c and 2.4c........and then.........

.......the stock will jump and everyone with patience and fortitude will be laughing.

However, you won't need to wait for drilling results for the move to start.

Once enough people reach the conclusion I have outlined above, this stock will be off the the races.

Lap them up while the weak hands are offloading.

GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.