AZM 0.00% 3.2¢ azumah resources limited

Looking at the Top 20 list, I would suggest that Bunda Holdings...

1. 4,988 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1104
    Looking at the Top 20 list, I would suggest that Bunda Holdings has sold out. The trade was "pre-arranged" and went through Chi-Z market - not the ASX. Bunda Holdings has a street address in Kalgoorlie and appears to be a basic Kal residence on a nice street. If the underwriters are still flipping stock that they got stuck with, then this trade is not likely to be the end of it.

On another point - I understand that Ibaera drilling is ready to start subject to Government approvals. Company anticipates start of drilling next week hopefully. First results won't be out until back end of January. Expect focus of work to be on "extensional drilling" which aims to increase the size of existing deposits. By stepping out from current known resources/reserves it should be pretty easy to add more ounces for small outlay in quick time.

Drilling of the new discoveries and the "hot" prospects is secondary to the extensional drilling. All of that makes perfect sense as it increases teh resources and brings forward development time frame. In essence, the Wa Project needs more oz in order to justify the capital cost. Ibaera obviously reckon they can do it easily and have gotten themselves a great bargain. AZM shareholders should not be disgruntled but rather grateful to have smart guys on the project willing to spend real buck drilling.

AZM could be a market darling in 2018 as the drilling will continue for most of next year - rain permitting.

Enjoy the ride - but don't assume you will be picking up stock at 2c for much longer.

GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.