AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

AZS chart, page-110

1. 5,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    I don't mind the ridicule... my portfolio was vast, but I have been nervous with the markets... I must admit I just got overly lucky with AZS, and she was the last stock I thought would jump like she did...

There are still risks here regardless... but I admit my ill feelings about AZS over the years have subsided due to her payout... but hey, she still looks strong and you never know sweeter news still may follow...

To be perfectly honest I drank a nice amount to celebrate and posted a thanks,,, I probably shouldn't have, it was somewhat boastful of me, and no where lied a single humble cell in my body at the time, I kind of was on cloud 9... In the speccy world I never normally by more than $30K in one hit... but a few alarm bells hit hard when she slid under .010... and I humbly admit I did post a downramp moment and said I put a order in the .007 and .008, I'm not here to make friends, just money.... that's what the stock market is about, nothing more than making money.... we do what we do to make $$$$... I put in a 3 buy orders @.007,.008.009 .... got a nice hit at .009.... so I got lucky.... I personally think I claim to have more skills in the trading world than to say I got lucky, but this time I did and I boasted about it in my drunkard state.... so I do apologise to those that think I am unworthy of profit..

but can I just touch on one thing... can we just be honest please.... who isn't here to make money??, who doesn't have an agenda whether it be to ramp up there investment or down ramp it so as to gain a better entry???... it goes on all the time... If someone gets emotionally attached to one company you are guaranteed to lose... trading is all about triggers, signs, fundamentals, charts, sentiment... its not one thing, its a combination... I have been doing this for a long time, I lost a fortune in the GFC... what I learnt from the GFC was "don't ever believe any one, don't for a minute think shareholders are thought about via MD's and CEO's alike... they have there own agendas... its that simple...

Any way I'm sorry that I made some of you mad, I'm very happy with my outcome, and hey could have made even more $$$ by the looks of today.... but sometimes you just have to let greed go and be thankful... I'm honestly stoked at the moment... it is hard to eat humble pie at present... is it so wrong to be on cloud 9 when you have a huge win??????......

Good luck to holders, I sincerely hope you make a fortune... long termers deserve it for sure

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.