AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Why Top 3 Lithium Producer Taking Large StakeHi CBS,The...

1. 258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 165
    Why Top 3 Lithium Producer Taking Large StakeHi CBS,

The statement was made in his interview with Crux Investor uploaded on youtube on the 19th Feb 2023. See below hyperlink and fast forward to 16:00 to listen to the context before hearing Tony's comment towards the 17th minute.

If you choose to read this lengthy post, please take the below observations which i find compelling, with a grain of salt:
    1. 2nd June 2022: Wesfarmers release their strategy briefing day presentation. Page 35 illustrates their outlook which is to "continue construction of the Mt Holland lithium mine, concentrator and Kwinana refinery, and progress expansion study.
    2. 14th Nov 2022: AZS announced on-ground lithium exploration with helicopter-supported surface sampling. What a day that was for holders :')
    3. 9th Jan 2023: AZS announced a trading halt with SQM' corporate investment (anyone else remember Mr Long attempting to create a negative sentiment towards this, lol).
    4. 11th Jan 2023: SQM invest 20 mil solely based on rock chips (i found this out only recently and would've loved to share it to the posters from WR1). Supposedly, no drilling was done when SQM invested. Ok... noted.
    5. 20th Jan 2023: AZS announced abundant samples returning high grades. Whilst drilling has not commenced at this time, TR was excited by these results "highlighting the huge potential of the Andover project to host substantial lithium resources".
    6. 13th Feb 2023: AZS announced the first lithium intersection and commented the potential for this area to host a "sizeable body of lithium mineralisation".
    7. 13th Feb 2023: Tony's interview with Crux Investor he is explaining Andover's great location/infrastructure and "what form of lithium" will be provided to SQM for their refinery. Could this be part of WES' focus on 'progressing expansion study'? Mind you, the SP was still 30c with 1million units traded at this time. How things have changed.
    8. 13th March 2023: AZS announced SQM completes A$20M Investment ... after only one lithium intersection? (correct me if I've misunderstood). Leading Tony to comment, "SQM investment highlights the upside potential for Andover to grow into a globally significant lithium mining and processing operation".
    9. 15th March 2023: AZS Announced the first two holes of its drilling program has intersected substantial width of pegmatite containing spodumene. Two days after completing the deal? Hmm... ok, i won't think too much of it as i presume everyone is eager to move forward.
    10. 21st March 2023: AZS announced further high grade lithium assays within a week with Tony confirming "the potential for this project to host a substantial lithium resource". (I wish i have Tony's network of contacts so they can finish my tasks this quickly).
    11. 13th June 2023: AZS announced exception lithium drill intersections (105m) and Tony comments, "these results highlight Andover potential to host lithium resources of world-class scale".
    12. 30th June 2023: AZS announces more broad high-grade lithium and Tony comments their confidence that Andover has the potential to host lithium resources of world class scale continues to grow.
    13. 4th August 2023: AZS announces 209m * 183m intersection with Tony commenting that these intercepts "firmly entrenchAndover amongst the best lithium exploration projects globally and we are only beginning to realise the full scale of the projects potential.

My point is, I'm not a geologist and appreciate those who share their knowledge in this regard. I like attempting to read the person and back the management. In saying this, I could be far off the mark, however I sense Tony's behaviour and choice of words is because he is always two steps ahead. He mentioned that there's plenty of Aussie explorers which announce they will look for lithium and all of a sudden their SP goes up and down (8th min of the interview below). This is completely my opinion and not to be used for financial advice but purely discussion purposes ... but not only would he embarrass himself and his credibility, but it will be a reflection on Creasy and SQM if Azure is not the Next Big Lithium Giant and does not host a word class lithium deposit.

As always, GLTA and I'm smiling like Tony in the interview below.

Summary:
    Potential to host Substantial lithium resources -> Potential to host Sizeable body -> Confirmed lithium resources -> Potential to host world-class scale -> Confidence to host world-class grows -> To be continued

Source: https://minedocs.com/23/Wesfarmers-CP-06022022.pdf
    Interview Title: Why Top 3 Lithium Producer Taking Large Stake (Crux Investor)

Last edited by OZTA: 05/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.