AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Nothing justifies lying in chat. Just because it is commonplace...

1. 30,361 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1846
    Nothing justifies lying in chat.

Just because it is commonplace doesn't make it ok.

Far from it!

It's a very bad practice and it makes mums & dads who are more naive, very vulnerable.

Anyone who downramps or upramps to further their own ends should be ashamed of themselves and try to make an honest living for a change.

As for your lack of humility....well yes.

There is a lack of logic to your posts. Why should we believe your gains when you admit to lying?

As for having a go at people who are LT holders, you're generalising with self serving comments yet AGAIN.

We're not all lemmings.

Some of us have quite sophisticated ways of balancing a portfolio, and buying into a speccie, researching, averaging down, increasing holdings as de-risking occurs.

Arrogance among traders is well known, (they imagine it's only they who don't react emotionally...yet LT holders who understand the stock resist selling into downramps on a daily basis) yet you manage to make self serving comments even when lamely 'apologising'.

"I'm sorry I made some of you mad?"

Spare us! I'm not mad, I'm making you accountable.

Admitting to lying, and then saying believe me, is rubbish....LOL.

PS the volumes are very healthy right now. The next leg up is any day now. LT holders have seen this coming from way back.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.