AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Bro.That's you. Starting the thread called 65-70 cents today....

1. 488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    Bro.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3708/3708282-b90dc65a1515c7459ed041000204da83.jpg

That's you. Starting the thread called 65-70 cents today. and removing it. and other people commenting on it.

How am I upramping, I haven't even said anything except ask you why you made and deleted and backflipped on your 65-70 cent target after saying you were staking your reputation on it?

You're the bloke saying its going to double and its inevitable. then denying it ever

My apologies on the part where you said "tony is sacked bit" I meant to write that you said "tony should be sacked".

So... why did you make a thread saying it was going to be at 65-70 cents and that you staked your reputation on it, then delete it.

Its okay to say you changed your mind bro, I wont think less of you. This is a safe space.

I'm just honestly curious as to why you're so blatantly lying about it. Its not like we don't know you change your mind every 2 seconds and call every possible number as a target and when it eventually gets there, you say you called it like you knew what was up.

Talk to me buddy, is everything okay at home?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.