AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

AZS chart, page-528

1. 536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    It is clear the ones whom sold and the ones whom did not. Becareful peeps they are all waiting to swallow your shares up.

When you shake out those who view life as a storm in tea cup, and replace with those who can see the bigger picture....its blue skies potentials.

The path and the journey to success. One must sit the course and the path to success.

There are many that missed the first legs up who did not purchase before the drilling results [so as to not take on more risks]. I understand thats for sure its one way to go about it. There are many waiting on the footpath waiting for more confirmation and there are those already with confidence waiting to buy more on any weakness as they did not get the complete fill. They are the sharks lurking in the waters. One thing is for sure they will not get my shares no way.

Multiple rigs coming on the site drilling at the same time. This means doubles the results and every 2 to 3 weeks drill hole data released. Assays will be the cherries on the tops when the grades prove themselves. The upside potentials is real and SQM paid premium for 20 percent of the registries for a reason thats for sure

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.