AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

big players , traders , whoever generally attempt to force the...

1. 262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166

big players , traders , whoever generally attempt to force the SP down when we aren’t expecting an announcement anytime soon. They do this by camouflaging the sell orders with 100k+ sell units to create fear, allowing them to accumulate. There was a nice 50k (dollars) buy order in the last hour of trading.

this stunt happened before, when AZS announced the deal with SQM. I see it happening again now and I’ll play to their tune because I don’t care about the daily pips.

In fact, based on TA, AZS respects the chart. 47c was an obvious sell point for traders… 40c wasn’t a strong enough support, there’s a gap at 34.5 which could be an entry point / top up zone . Maybe I should set “x” amount of shares to trade, but I think I’ll be selling myself short.

It’s demoralising to see people still holding a grudge over the MD’s performance and expecting this lithium story to have the same outcome. If we didn’t have SQM, MAY BE I would think the same .

what’s in the ground isn’t going to change just because TR sold Mexican assets too cheap or the share price hasn’t moved in “x” years or because we are forced to read poster’s sulk.

if 30s come into play again, I’ll happily buy because nothing has changed in the last week… except Mr long’s sentiment, as if we actually care lol.

sorry for the long message, just finished exercising and the caffeine hasn’t worn off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.