AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

azs delivers the goods again, page-61

1. 30,333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1837
    vulture that is why I'm not a trader.

however I have managed to successfully lose money as an investor.
    You can expect to lose about 40% IMO especially when you start out and are not sure when to exit a stock. I haven't managed to lose that % yet but there is always scope...lol.

I recall you trading meo, vulture and that was a shocker. all this talk about steel undies etc from traders.

I KNEW it was a speccie but you can get caught up in the hype. A lot of ramping of that stock, and so it should make a person wary.

The rule for investors is do not buy what you don't understand, and I didn't understand gas exploration enough to realise that the type of gas they found was not usable and sell signals were out well before the ann. Traders bailed early! I assume you were one of them.

That said, I'm not an expert on mining either, but I know more about it than gas. follow the money is a sound principle to follow but also I like the leadership of this company, the strategy and the assays, and the fact that this is open at both ends and beneath. there is a lot to like IMO and I have held for at least 18mths.

Accumulating more now, as with a speccie I've learnt, don't commit fully at first, dip your toe in, and on trend of solid news, start accumulating. IMO.

cheers

DV

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.