AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Further to the great points great points made by Ragshak and...

1. dp4
    214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Further to the great points great points made by Ragshak and dolcevita, why on earth wouldn't you want AZS to gain 100% ownership. Then AZS could become a major lithium producer in their own right and your shareholding will be worth at least 40% more. No reason at all they couldn't develop the resource in the same way LTR are doing, use your spod conc revenue from first 5 years production too help fund your transition to a Lithium Hydroxide producer. All they have to do is follow a similar development template to LTR and they have the advantage of learning from LTR's experience.

Let's face it if Target Area 1 comes in at roughly 100Mt which is a possibility imhao, I would think if similar geology persists throughout the other target areas and their surrounds we will be looking at a resource easily larger the LTR's. I would expect in this case above 200Mt isn't out of the question and perhaps even into the 300Mt range (dear I dream) and that's just open pit mining. God knows what happens at depth, could be a huge underground development as well much further into the future.
    Last edited by dp4: 23/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.