AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Great points and just to clarify for the punter, when @dp4 says...

1. 30,371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1856

Great points and just to clarify for the punter, when @dp4 says

your shareholding will be worth at least 40% more

I think he means than the SP and buyout price if it were just a takeover. because of the 30-40% discount on the takeover price aka in the ground sale price for the cost of extraction and development.
    Not just 40% more than the current SP. (correct me if I'm wrong there dp4).

Just to be clear I want to help demystify some of this talk so the ordinary punter and newbie can get a foothold if they follow DYOR
    Too often I've seen them frightened off by traders or downrampers, and the talk in here is very measured so if people are looking at the upside they're doing so with sound rationale and disclaimers.

I have only one caveat that's the site is one of heritage significance to the Aboriginal people. Therefore open cut could be contentious and there may be some underground combined with open cut. It will also depend on depth. But given there seems to be a lot of the stuff, this is not going to necessarily be a problem. There would already be discussions signifying what the likely options are in terms of mine design. AZS had an excellent record with consultation in Mexico and for inclusion, so that's a key positive.

Looking forward to the news flow from this coming week.....!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.