AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Hmmmm. Well the claims of a 100M tonne spodumene ore body at...

1. 54 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Hmmmm. Well the claims of a 100M tonne spodumene ore body at Andover are outrageous IMO. I based my block model on the posted drill assay results that look like this:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5543/5543263-6a2c853f746d86d7a7a1d549e83525b7.jpg

To me, the reported Li2O mineralisation at Andover looks pretty bony. I think that the strip to get to the sweet spots will need to remove almost 800M tonnes. So, at $10 per tonne build a mine, mine the waste and ore, process the ore, and ship the concentrate to where ever to be made into battery material, you get 8 billion dollars. At the Corvette spodumene exploration project in Canada, they reported a resource of 109M tonnes at 1.42% Li2O based on a 0.4% cutoff and with holes drilled along 50m spaced lines. There are sections on their web page that show +100m drill intersects of ore-grade Li2O that start near surface. The market cap of PMT is about the same as AZS, but their reported resource is 40% higher grade and 3 times more tonnes that what I got in my model. Also the Canadian project has way more blue sky than Andover IMO. Be careful about investing in AZS is all I have to offer. If you are into gambling, go for it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.