AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

In answer to your questions:the XYZ axis origin is northwest of...

1. 54 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    In answer to your questions:

the XYZ axis origin is northwest of the block model so that the Z axis does not block the view. That is why the Y axis is shown on the left.

The search ellipse was done out to 30m at N60°E, 20m at a dip of -40 N30°W and 2m vertical. I did 2 search expansions, so that means 60m along strike in both directions, 40m down (and up) dip and 4m vertical. If I set it to 3 search expansions, or 4 search expansions, the resultant models stretch the blocks out to holes intervals that have no reported spodumene mineralisation.

As a test, I set the inverse distance weighted average to 1, 2, and 3 and they all result in roughly the same final tonnage and grade . I used Encom Discover 3D software to make the block models, but all of the various modeling software that is commonly used employ the same algorithms for interpolation.

I found that using blocks that are 10mx10mx5m or blocks that are 20mx20mx10m makes little difference in the final grade or tonnes, but the smaller blocks give better resolution.

So, IMO the drill data that AZS has provided does not include the sort of detail that is needed to make a quality block model. I think we agree that the holes need to be around 50m apart to get decent confidence in the resource calculation.

If you have suggestions regarding changes in the search parameters for making a block model, pass them along and I will see what the result is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.