AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

So, it was inverse distance to a power of 3, my bad. The search...

1. 54 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    So, it was inverse distance to a power of 3, my bad. The search ellipse has 3 axes that are orthogonal, but the intermediate search axis is pointed in the same direction as the dipping mineralisation that is shown in the AZS geologic sections. That means that the long axis searches horizontally along strike to the NE and SW, the intermediate one searches at -40° downward and 40° upward perpendicular to the strike. The short axis is vertical. I hope this helps to explain what went into the model. Eventually, AZS will provide a model that takes into account way more data than they have provided so far. At this point, I am just trying to see if I can get to the much quoted 100M tonnes resource which seems to have appeared out of thin air. AZS has not anything at all about grade and tonnes from the drilling done so far. Their pressers mention target resources, and I am not sure what those are. I have never heard of that before.
    So, Azure now has the heaps of money that they are going to spend drilling at Andover, and I do not expect much news for a while.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.