AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

BTW there is a stampede to invest in any lithium stock with a...

1. 5,205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2127
    BTW there is a stampede to invest in any lithium stock with a whif of lithium not just AZS - go and look at what has happened to the share prices of VSR, LM1, WSR, FRS, SLM, ERW, GRE and RDN to name a few where the SP has in 2023 increased multiple times (eg 3 - 10) with only a sniff of lithium eg rock chips, pegmatites at surface or in drill cores, visible spodumene, etc but no significant assays or none at all. AZS has had multiple world class high grade lithium intersections to back up the SP increase under like other hopefuls I mentioned.

Investors should look outside their own insular views and bring some real worth while insights - do you?

Is this you ‘A self-righteous person who thinks they can do no wrong, and goes about with a holier-than-thou attitude, judging and scrutinising everyone else.’ Guess what people like this are called?

The whole lithium market can be considered to be in a bubble (that’s partly why I have AZS as a hold) with some of the most shorted stocks on the ASX - go look at shorts for CXO, PLS, LTR and some others etc (AZS has 0.67% of its shares shorted). How long that bubble will continue is anyone’s guess but won’t last forever. I look at a heaps of analysts views on lithium and also media articles and post many on AZS threads so I can keep up to date with developments in the market. I am also grateful of of other posters who post links to lithium market article and lithium research - have you ever posted any?

I also research potential new technology that will impact the demand for lithium (eg sodium (see Sprott article above) and hydrogen. So far my research informs me that EVs will be using lithium for many years.

AZS is a very high risk stock to invest in and it’s very early stage explorer but it has great potential and it may exceed that potential or may fail but that’s the nature of investing in a very early stage explorer. The AZS SP will continue to be volatile.

The substantial SP rise for AZS to date does make me feel very nervous! Will it continue? I have no idea but I am optimist.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.