AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

AZS Media related thread, page-583

1. 5,638 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2301
    A few quotes from this interview that caught my eye, especially the last one below. My comments are after the quotes.

“it’s going to be an enormous lithium deposit” about 1min

“ever expanding team of geologists and other Geo-scientists on the ground” about 1 min 25s and then references to more rigs.

When talking about the maiden MRE first quarter of 2024 from about 1 min 40s he stated:

“our belief at this stage is it’s going to be a very substantial one probably certainly top 5 or 6 in Australia in terms of its resource size but I think thats just the start of it because we going to be drilling all of next year as well and if we continue to hit what we are discovering now then Andover has the potential to be one of the very biggest lithium deposits in the world”

He was not hedging his bets on the size - he went straight for the top 5 or 6 ie 160mt to a bit less than about 200mt and after mentioning top 5 or 6 its JUST THE START - ie it’s going to be potentially a lot bigger This is the first time he just went to the mid to top of the range without mentioning the bottom of the range.

Rightly or wrongly, my interpretation of Tony’s comments is that TA2 is looking to be as good as TA1 and possibly even better, remembering it was a higher priority target than TA1 - why else would he make the above comment about top 5 or 6.

To date Tony seems to have been somewhat understated in his views on the size of the resource and what assays were coming down the pipeline and he has not once disappointed with the actual results. He has, as I have noted previously, given lots of ‘hints’ or ‘winks’ as I think @FD20 referred to, and this is just another one of those.

IMO his statements in this interview are significant - it’s a case of joining the dots and to date I have been 100% correct so I am hoping I will continue to be right.

Now I am wondering if I should change my sentiment to buy after being on hold for well over a month. Need to think more about that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.