AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Interesting to compare, but I think AZY and AZS are vastly...

1. 5,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Interesting to compare, but I think AZY and AZS are vastly different situations.

I think AZY have more leverage over RIO as they hold more ground nearby gives RIO incentive to play nice and also those weren't possible 50year mine life initial discovery holes, AZY was just looking for more.

Were you a holder before the J/V?? I hope not that couldn't have been timed worse it was right before the recent gold run, companies like GCY have shot up 600% since then, even explorers like BRB with not much have $70mill cap, they would be pushing 20 cents if they didn't do that deal.

As for our share price I would love it to keep rising, but I think the share price will float anywhere from 3 cents to 3.6 cents due to several factors.

1.People not understanding or valuing the RIO J/V.

2.RIO's determination to keep results a secret, will at this stage we even ever see the assays?? who knows nothing would suprise me, RIO is in charge , it's uncertain.

3.Disclosure issues already discussed to death no need to rehash, another problem is inconsistent reporting, we get random releases of with vague visual observations, followed by slow results with no observations, then fast results, then no results with an unannounced break in drilling, followed by 3 months waiting on held back results, no consistency in reporting, it creates uncertainty.

4. Perception AZS don't put share holders first and isn't a shareholder friendly company speak to some people who don't hold, I have recommended it basically everyone I know, I don't agree with this perception at all but it definitely exists.

5. Teck this is the biggest black cloud, a teck buy back isn't necessarily negative, but it would add more uncertainty to an uncertain company, will teck behave like RIO? Will they simply shelve the land for future use? Will they drill for copper ignore the silver??and leave us up a creek without a paddle??... teck buying back is not necessarily negative but it creates huge uncertainty.

The key word I keep coming up with is uncertainty, what this company needs is some certainty, until then, I don't see the share price moving past 3.8 unless we get really really good exploration results.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.