AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

We are super tightly held right now it's probably a results of...

1. 5,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    We are super tightly held right now it's probably a results of finally getting rid of the paterson idiots, they dragged us from over 5 cents to below 3 cents on basically one bad result and no news for a while, they are absolute cancer.

Management should have come to us holders from the get go for the money done a $15mill rights raise given us the options avoided this whole mess.

3.2-3.4 is the zone right now, I don't see it going either side easily, I actually bought alot of the shares that have gone off at 3.2 past little bit it's been abit of a game to get them, there are other buyers out there trying to pick them off as well.

But my dam wife made me promise I wouldn't buy anymore AZS unless it was a steal, a new discovery or teck leaves, I am just wanting someone to give me a reason to open the check book.

I think non farm payroll are gonna suck tonight gold will stabilize cerro results come around Wednesday new discovery boom boom AZS rocking and rolling again, thats the dream anyway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.