AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Love the optimism thunder. I'm a bit more guarded regarding nfp....

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Love the optimism thunder.

I'm a bit more guarded regarding nfp. If you knew nfp was modest or good and China was afk for the week on holiday then it certainly would be a grand opportunity to smash pm's and cover shorts. I don't know if the big banks do have good access to the nfp numbers or not, but I certainly rate their chances greater than mine.

Nfp have been pretty inconsistent this year and certainly made me wary of political interference given the election. If there is 200k of baristas and barmaids hired last month (with some added seasonal adjustments to boot) Monday will be a very red day for my portfolio on the back of a very red week this week.

Most of the USA and European data continues to be generally poor over the last 6 months with low to flat growth and declining company profits, reduced manufacturing, company capex investment, inventory orders etc etc. All of which continue to indicate to me the fundamentals are positive for pm's. However, the chartists about HC can pretty clearly show the Ta for gold /silver is looking a bit scary at present.

I probably need to get a lot better at banking profits and trading rather than my slug-like buy n hold. Certainly burned me with AQI this week, let's hope you are right on all counts
    Last edited by Korbah: 07/10/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.