AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

AZS SP, page-67

1. 5,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    I think it's pretty clear we spend the $5mill then it's upto teck they have 60 days to decide do they want 0%,51%,65% or to make a deal.

I think it's most likely make a deal time teck don't have interest in the silver/gold it's way way too small for teck so no matter what we are pretty sure bet of getting that.

Think why would teck pay millions just to shelve something they have no intention of ever developing, thats an unlikely illogical outcome.

As for the 51% or 65% option concerns on time that's pretty clear they pay us $500k or $2mill and then they are responsible for the next $10-$15mill, what they spend that money on and when they spend it is upto them, there is no time frame.

I wouldn't be concerned if teck want to come back for the copper let them come back great awesome give us our % and go drilling, we only want the silver and the gold.

I am more than confident that two reasonable parties will sit down at the negotiation table and a favorable outcome for all parties will eventuate, it's in no one interest to not let AZS develop MDP and loma bonita.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.