AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Never said to be in it for a quick flip I've been in azs since...

1. 595 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Never said to be in it for a quick flip
    I've been in azs since it had its run to over 30 c around the end of 2007 and invested hundreds of thousands of dollars through out the last 10 years .
    I always sold out when felt that the market cap was too high for what was going on within the company and always Brought back in when felt there was value in the stock .(like at the moment )
    Having said that I got in quite heavily again based on market cap and developments that are to Accor throughout the year .
    No flipping I'm sorry not in it for a few cents I see potential down hear to at least double my investment and that's not being greedy.
    Somehow Tony has always come up with the news when he is put to the test he knows his stuff and knows how to read the ground .
    Do ur research and see how many times azure has sored from the abbis.

This for me is a great opportunity to get in cheap and sit it through let him work his magic again because even tho he might not hit the jackpot so to speak he knows how to get the share price running and honestly ..u never when that jackpot might get hit so if ur not in it at the right price then when are u going to get in ??
    U tell me

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.