AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

AZS, page-8

1. 157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    This financial year has not been so kind to me with a number of long turn investments heading south some in a big way. As for Azure I ponder what the future holds. With cash in hand and the possibility of a new project in the wind has all been forgotten of what we were working with in the past.
    Promontorio seems to be put in the too hard basket and we'll have to see if they can find someone else to pick up the pieces although I wonder if the silver and gold would warrant a mine. Alacrán with its free carry by Teck should be viewed as our greatest asset if all other fails we should be able to mine the resources all ready discovered. But what of the rest, San Augustin, Telix, El Tecolote, Loreto, Panchita we never seem to have updates on these. If there no good at least try to recover some cash and dispose of them.
    The light at the end of the tunnel is still shining thats a positive I hope this year it becomes a lot brighter than in the past. Im holding because I still hold faith in management and the geos on the ground to produce a winner.
    Last edited by The Pirate: 05/06/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.