AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Many variants of your post on HC - check this one out. Other...

1. 3,121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8595
    Many variants of your post on HC - check this one out. Other than seeing these, the comments below are for thought or discussion rather than an explanation of what are IMO "arcane" computer trading practices. DYOR.

Folks with connections are able to do things the mere mortal HC folks can't - buy/sell 1-10 shares at a time or what, for me anyway, would be parcels that are too small.
    Definitely not a popular activity in the view of many on HC but it is permitted and probably impacts on the SP of a company.

That it is a fairly common practice means there is the chance for money to be made from it somehow. Don't know if it is appropriate (or if it will work) but between 8-14m of this Northern Miner podcast there is analysis of trades in Ni over an extended period of time. It appears 1 unit trades dominated the volume in that period but the trends - in hindsight - are quite clear.

This ability to recognise, establish and perhaps control trends (and things I can't even imagine) has been developing rapidly. Since it is software and hardware dependent the richer you are the better product you are likely to get.

As much as it seems to be a skewed playing field from the average HC punter viewpoint IMO this type of trading is becoming more prevalent. Since regulators and legislators get to play catch up to technology most of the time any checks and balances maybe be too little too late...

To take something positive from this I would like to think that AZS is now recognised as being a worthy target for this activity by folks who may carry financial clout. Good as long as their interests align with mid to longer SP growth anyway.

Let's hope AZS gives some good results from Sara Alicia and Opasura for Christmas.
    Last edited by salpetie: 07/12/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.