A2M 1.56% $5.86 the a2 milk company limited

Aztec Data - Surge in A2M Platinum Sales, page-55

1. 6,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739

Yep paranoid lol look A2 are going to be tarred with the same regulatory risk here it's a given ok

The sales are great market share great and no doubt they will put out a booming half year

Price follows earnings everything else is short term noise Id be using any weakness on A2 as a buying opportunity in my view the low today already bought

Id be keen for more if the guilty thru association with BAL trade comes thru

Maybe and no idea but will we hear that heads have rolled at BAL and a serious investigation is under way regarding the trading in BAL securities the day before and morning of the ANN thats just me theorising something has gone awry there maybe Mcbain has been sacked new CEO who knows

In the mean time A/2 make loads more money every hour so it's best to filter the noise and concentrate on the big picture

Id rather buy A2 sub 215 than plus 2.30 anything under 2.20 will be very well rewarded next year only risk the chinese regulators demanding labelling changes or increased tarrifs

BAL and A2M are two completely different Coys a2 has there house well in order BAL is not

If it was chinese regulations A2 would be in a halt buy the dip in my view on A2 ignore what BAL are doing Thats a basket case with a lame duck running the show who needs to go ASAP .

Look at the graph in the Aztec dats then look at your holdings in A2 and smile the future is very bright for A2M

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.86
Change
0.090(1.56%)
Mkt cap ! $4.236B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.80 $5.90 $5.80 $6.580M 1.123M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 800 $5.85

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.88 12383 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.