ARV 5.88% 1.6¢ artemis resources limited

I’ve walked that ground. There appears to me a major new (and...

1. 228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    I’ve walked that ground. There appears to me a major new (and ideally located) high grade lithium province in the Pilbara. It’s happening around Karratha. Look at the the Azure numbers in the last few days. Met up with management at Diggers and Dealers yesterday. They are very confident of their exploration target of 150Mt at better than 1% Li2O. Then look at the GRE (Greentech) results from a few weeks ago. And there are a lot more high grade lithium samples due to drip any minute. Keep an eye on GRE price and volume action. Ruth Well. And I’ve walked that ground too. Pegmatites all over the place. And Artemis have 49% of this GRE play. Good thing is GRE doing the on ground work. Not ARV. Then there is Artemis’s ground they own all by them selves along that whole Azure and GRE (Ruth Well) trend. Keep and eagle eye out on what comes out of this work. ARV already spat out a snippet of info in their quarterly. And they chaps are frantically up their sampling ARV’s own pegmatites. If ARV can report their own pegmatites with good grade - they could be worth anything. I’d like to see way above 10c again. But there is no reason - with lots of pegmatites - that ARV couldn’t be another Azure. Remember, ARV own the Radio Hill plant which is fully permitted. Certainly going to be one to watch.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $27.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $18.66K 1.130M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1224937 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 246997 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 5.88 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ 696185
Last updated 14.52pm 03/05/2024 ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.