AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Azure SP, Charts, TA and FA discussion..., page-4

1. 5,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    in simple your saying its hard to figure out what the net profit will be after CapEx an OpEx... this is true... however there would still be high net profits regardless with such resources, alot more than what the current MC is worth either way... IMO azure will not get to a strong mining production income alone, it will get JVed or TO before then...

regarding Tax... we have near $80million dollars of spend that would have been carried over all these years... first $100million would be near tax free before we make some real money if Azure were to be 100% responsible for mining Opsura and Alacran... but worthless discussing that at present... we need a serious update to confirm companies real direction regarding Alacran

IMO, something is happening behind closed doors that we are yet to find out... I have a strong inclination that Alacran would have gained some serious white collar investors.... looking forward to know what this story is going to unfold... we need money however... very surprised Tony hasn't put his hand out yet... in saying that I would be guessing that something is on the cards already...

This month we should have a clear indication..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.